|intercrural/ interfemoral sex||religion||hurt/ comfort||femmes||physical imperfections|
|violent & dark natures||romance||bodyguard scenarios||taste (erotic)||animalistic behaviour (submissive)|
|otherness & outsiders||telepathy||WILD CARD||sex with clothes on||sexual appetite/ excess|
|violent feelings||shower sex||heat||knives & knife play||happiness|
|childish characters||girls||body modification||future fic||damsel in distress|
Teen Wolf Reverse Bang: 1,700/3,000 words.
Sequel to Evil!Sam and Dean! comment-fic: Started, stalled.
CC Holiday Exchange: Prompt not yet assigned.
Jo/OMC sequel to last year's RB: All but one chapter posted.
Angel!dog fic, which loveinstars is also writing: Started, stalled.
Sequel to Nick/Monroe PWP: Started, stalled.
Ficlets promised to various people:
Draco/Merlin c_f: Started, stalled.
Birthday ficlet for krystalicekitsu: Planned, started.
Jensen/Misha, sex at a con for rock_chick_333: Started, stalled.
Gabriel writes fanfic for hayleysaurusrex: Started, stalled.
Cat!Daniel for [who?]: Started, stalled.
Current pairings are: Sterek, Jackson/Lydia, Jackson/Danny (Teen Wolf), Clint/Coulson, Steve/Tony, Steve/Tony/Bruce (Avengers), Mike/Harvey (Suits), Peter/Neal/El (White Collar)
My Five Acts:
1. Teasing or tickling
2. X-made them do it (Aliens, magic, aphrodisiacs, whatever, I don't care!)<
3. Hurt/comfort (Love me some cuddling or comfort-sex!)
4. Trapped or stranded together (on another world; on a desert island; in a cave-in; in a cabin during a snowstorm; in an elevator)
5. Voyeurism (especially in a threesome, if one is giving orders to the other two)
I applied for a couple places teaching English in Asia, thinking "Why not? I want to visit Korea anyway" and "It's not like I'll get the job," the possibility of teaching abroad having come up before and my anxiety-ridden homebody self gone, "Yeahno."
So today I got an email from one of the companies. They'd be "very interested" in talking to me. My first response was \o/ I called her back and left a message, then went on the website and read about all the paperwork and things I'd have to straighten out.
OMG it's for a year and halfway around the world, and the most time I've spent away from home is five weeks and I don't know anybody and I won't speak the language and I don't have that much classroom experience...
I'm a little calmer now, but still freaking out. I'm obviously hoping I get the job, since it'd be awesome to put on a resume and probably a lot of fun, but...*ulp*
Cross your fingers for me!
And CISPA would provide a victory for content owners who were shell-shocked by the unprecedented outpouring of activism in opposition to SOPA and Internet censorship.
The House of Representatives is planning to take up CISPA later this month. Click here to ask your lawmakers to oppose it.
SOPA was pushed as a remedy to the supposed economic threat of online piracy -- but economic fear-mongering didn't quite do the trick.
So those concerned about copyright are engaging in sleight of hand, appending their legislation to a bill that most Americans will assume is about keeping them safe from bad guys.
This so-called cyber security bill aims to prevent theft of "government information" and "intellectual property" and could let ISPs block your access to websites -- or the whole Internet.
Don't let them push this back-door SOPA. Click here to demand that your lawmakers oppose CISPA.
CISPA also encourages companies to share information about you with the government and other corporations.
That data could then be used for just about anything -- from prosecuting crimes to ad placements.
And perhaps worst of all, CISPA supercedes all other online privacy protections.
Please click here to urge your lawmakers to oppose CISPA when it comes up for a vote this month.
Thanks for fighting for the Internet.
ACTA in a Nutshell –
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources -
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden wherein he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA: Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here: Response
- Watch a short informative video on ACTA: ACTA Video
- Watch a lulzy video on ACTA: Lulzy Video
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.Via Tumblr
This entry was also posted at http://cantarina.dreamwidth.org/131889.h
Post the first sentence (or three) from every WIP you're currently working on, even if it's very short. Then invite people to ask questions about your WIPs. With any luck, the motivation to take that WIP one step closer to completion will appear as if by magic!
( (I use "currently working on" loosely):Collapse )
( IDEKCollapse )
We need a name for her, since "Jasmine" fits her about as well as sneakers on a fish. Any suggestions?
( Cut for pictureCollapse )
Give me a fandom and I'll tell you:
1. The first character I fell in love with:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I would shag anytime:
6. The character I’d want to be like:
7. The character I’d slap:
8. Favorite character:
9. Who are your five favorite characters?
10. Who are your five least favorite characters?
11. Which character are you most like?
12. What is your deep, dark secret regarding this?
13. A pairing that I love:
14. A pairing that I despise:
Fandoms include: Dr. Who, Supernatural, NCIS, NCIS: LA, any Star Trek, Hawaii Five 0, Harry Potter, Moonlight, BBC's Sherlock, the Hobbit and LotR, Criminal Minds.